Mahi Mahi with vanilla sauce
1 piece of Mahi Mahi
1/2 tablespoon of butter
100 ml of white wine
50 ml of water
1/2 tablespoon of oyster sauce
200 ml of liquid cream
1 Taha’a vanilla bean
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Slice the shallot and sauté with butter.
2. Deglaze with white wine.
3. Add water, then oyster sauce.
4. Cut the vanilla bean lenghtwise, extract the seeds.
5. Add the seeds and vanilla bean to the preparation. Also add salt and peper before mixing.
6. Cook the piece of Mahi Mahi.
7. Pour the sauce on top of the cooked fish and Tama’a Maitai !
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
Breakfast and dinner included!