The Banana Po’e
Vanilla beans from Taha’a
1. Place peeled bananas in a medium sized saucepan.
2. Cover with water and cook for about 15 minutes.
3. Drain, let it cool completely and puree (with fork or in a food processor).
4. Preheat your oven to 180 degress C.
5. Use a bowl as measure : 2 bowls of banana puree = 1 bowl of starch. Mix and add 1 teaspoon od vanilla beans.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for around 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven. Let it cool for about 5 minutes, cut into squares and gently pour the fresh coconut milk over the “Po’e”. And enjoy !
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
Breakfast and dinner included!