A Blending of Tradition and Style in the Tuamotus
Rangiroa & Tikehau
(7 days – 6 nights)
Get up close and personal with the Polynesian people and culture on the atolls of Rangiroa and Tikehau!
Be seduced by the uniqueness of staying in a traditional Polynesian Guest House. An authentic blend of local, noble materials and the Tahitian decorative flair!
Join in on fishing expeditions, learn about the multiple uses of a coconut (and how to open one), scuba dive in the limpid waters and savor a simple meal of grilled lobster and fish with local vegetables.
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights on Rangiroa with daily breakfast and dinner
- 3 nights on Tikehau with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Rate inludes :
- Accommodation mentioned above all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned all taxes included
Rate do not include :
- International flights (available on request)
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid direct to the hotels/guesthouses
– To benefit of those honeymoon rates, a wedding certificate not older than 6 months must be presented upon registration. This period may be extended in some cases. Please contact us for further details.
– Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.