Tikehau, enjoy a truly remote Paradise
(6 days – 5 nights)
Enjoy a relaxing retreat on the atoll of Tikehau!
Located some 300kms to the northwest of Tahiti, Tikehau is also called the “Robinson’s Island”. This oval shaped atoll presents a large pass and a series of islets (motu), the largest of which is inhabited south west of the atoll. Tikehau is definitely one of the most beautiful and secluded atolls in Polynesia.
Many bird colonies call it home as they seek refuge in the islets, including the aptly named Isle of Birds, well known for its red-footed gannets and brown noddies. A luxury resort is located at the heart of a natural coconut grove fringed by deserted white sand beaches where buildings and nature blend in perfect harmony.
Let yourself be pampered by the amazing Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort & Spa!
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 5 nights in Tikehau with daily American breakfast & dinner
- 5 nights Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort**** – Beach Bungalow
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)
Rate inludes :
- Accommodation mentioned above all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned all taxes included
Rate do not include :
- International flights (available on request)
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid direct to the hotels/guesthouses
– To benefit of those honeymoon rates, a wedding certificate not older than 6 months must be presented upon registration. This period may be extended in some cases. Please contact us for further details.
– Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.
– To benefit of those honeymoon rates, a wedding certificate not older than 9 months must be presented upon registration. This period may be extended in some cases. Please contact us for further details.