Details & Services
Experience diving in the unique lagoon of Fakarava, a UNESCO biosphere protected marine reserve. With more than 15-years’ experience in Polynesia, the crew of the Aqua Tiki II welcomes you on board for an unforgettable diving liveaboard. All dive cruises are for 8 nights in the lagoon of Fakarava. Aqua Tiki II features all the comfort on board equal to a small hotel: a spacious saloon, lounge, cockpit with awning. There is also a plancha grill for evening barbecues and two forward trampolines.
There are many activities for divers and non-divers:
• Water sports (water skiing, wake-boarding, fishing)
• Two kayaks to explore the lagoon
• Trips on shore, with the RIB or with the kayaks
3 crew are permanently on board. A hostess provides meals and service on board. A professional skipper and BEES diving instructor organize the cruise, land and water activities. Aqua Tiki II measures more than 18 meters and proposes 5 cabins:
• 2 double cabins
• 1 twin-cabin
• 1 VIP cabin with island bed and 1 cocktail each evening.
• 1 economic area, for individuals, access from the deck, shared bathroom with hot water on the starboard passageway. Warning this is a front nose with a bunk!
• All cabins feature: private bathroom and hot water, A/C (3 hours/day), and radio/IPod.
The package includes up to 2 dives per day.
• Usually, no dives on arrival/departure days (depends on tour and schedule).
• All dives are guided, sometimes buddy teams can dive on their own.
• Both 12 and 15 liters (both DIN and INT).
• A 5,5m. long dinghy
• Nitrox: with supplement
Rental Equipment: specify before departure/upon booking
• Air tanks, weights and belts
• Land transfer on arrival/departure
• All meals and non-alcoholic beverages (water, tea, coffee)
• Dive equipment
• Dive guide
• Dinner on final evening
• Land tour & island visit
• Boat accident insurance
Boat category :
Catamaran sailing boat
Cruise duration :
Number of cabins :