The Must in Diving : 3 islands in 1 shot
Tahiti, Bora Bora, Rangiroa & Fakarava
(13 days – 12 nights)
Explore outstanding dive spots: meet the Manta Rays of Bora Bora, drift through the lagoon passes in Rangiroa and Fakarava.
Further dive in the spectacular waters of Fakarava, a certified UNESCO Biosphere area. Be amazed by unexpected encounters from sharks, dolphins, turtles, stingrays, Napoleon, moray eels… A dive trip you will never forget!
- International Airfare Los Angeles-Papeete-Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui – Moana Economy
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei /Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round-trip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 10 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodation in Tahiti (breakfast included)
- 3 nights accommodation in Bora Bora (breakfast and dinner included) INCLUDING 1 FREE NIGHT
- 4 nights accommodation in Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included) INCLUDING 1 FREE NIGHT
- 4 nights accommodation in Fakarava (breakfast and dinner included)
- Connectivity pack with our partner Tahiti-WiFi (unlimited data)
- Eco-participation for our partner Oceania (NGO for whales protection)
A partir de
Rates include :
- International Airfare Los Angeles-Papeete-Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui
- Accommodation mentioned above, all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned, all taxes included.
Rates do not include :
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid directly to the hotels/guesthouses
– Some special conditions may apply for the festive Season – (ex : compulsory Xmas and/or NYE dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.
– Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
– All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.