The Must in Diving : 3 islands in 1 shot
Tahiti, Bora Bora, Rangiroa & Fakarava
(12 days – 11 nights)
Explore outstanding dive spots: meet the Manta Rays of Bora Bora, drift through the lagoon passes in Rangiroa and Fakarava.
Further dive in the spectacular waters of Fakarava, a certified UNESCO Biosphere area. Be amazed by unexpected encounters from sharks, dolphins, turtles, sting rays, Napoleon, moray eels… A dive trip you will never forget!
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 14 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included)
- 2 nights accommodations on Bora Bora (breakfast and dinner included)
- 4 nights accommodations on Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included)
- 4 nights accommodations on Fakarava (breakfast and dinner included)
- 1 night Hotel InterContinental Tahiti Resort ****– Standard Room
- 2 nights Hotel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora*** – Garden View Room
- 4 nights Hotel Maitai Rangiroa Lagoon Resort*** – Garden Bungalow
- 4 nights Guesthouse Pearl Havaiki Fakarava – Beach Bungalow
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)
Rate inludes :
- Accommodation mentioned above all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned all taxes included
Rate do not include :
- International flights (available on request)
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid direct to the hotels/guesthouses
– Displayed prices are valid for low season 2019. They are subject to change without prior notice.
– Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.
– Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
– All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.