Tahitian poisson cru
1 piece bluefin or white tuna
Salted water (4 cups of water + 2 tbsp salt)
1 large carrot
25c1 of fresh coconut milk (1 cup)
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Dice the fish into 1/2 inch cubes and place into a large bowl, then cover with salted water. Let the fish sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, slice the onions ; cut tomato into small cubes ; remove seeds from cucumber and cut into thin half-moons ; peel and finely grate the carrot. Leave that aside into a bowl.
3. Drain the fish and place back into your large bowl.
4. Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons and gently mix.
5. Add the vegetables, season generously with salt (or at your taste) and pepper, gently mix.
6. Pour the coconut milk.
7. Serve chilled !
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
Breakfast and dinner included!