In view of the national decree concerning the easing of border restrictions applicable since June 9th, the conditions of entry and stay in The Islands of Tahiti are changing.
Important: registration on www.etis.pf must be filled between 30 to 6 days the latest, prior to departure. For other travelers, a boarding authorization must also be granted from the High Commissioner. The www.etis.pf is the gateway for both documents.
Travelers Must Present the Following Documents in Order to Board Their Departing Flight:
- The registration receipt from the ETIS* platform (please complete this application 30-6 days prior to departure).
- For other travelers: an authorization to travel into French Polynesia issued by the High-Commissioner from the “Administrative Application” (to be found on the ETIS platform).
- A negative laboratory RT-PCR test performed no more than 72H before departure.
- A sworn statement to abide by sanitary regulations upon arrival in French Polynesia. CLICK HERE to obtain this form.
- It is recommended to also bring the proof of vaccination document if vaccinated.
For passengers departing to the United States requiring a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding, the test center at the Faa’a international airport is reopened. A this stage, the center is open on days when flights to the US are scheduled from 3 PM until 8 PM.
In order to expediate your boarding process for your return flight to the United States, you may also pre-register for your antigen test and avoid a potential wait prior to departure. Two days prior to your return to the United States, you can contact email@example.com, with your last name, first name, date of birth and your file number obtained upon your arrival in French Polynesia (found on the label affixed to the back of your passport).
Full details can be found here
For more information on the conditions of entry to French Polynesia, visit Tahiti Tourism website: https://tahititourisme.com/en-us/covid-19/