In the context of the fight against the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus in French Polynesia, the conditions of entry to The Islands of Tahiti, as well as the conditions of travel within the territory of The Islands of Tahiti, have been modified as follows:
Entry conditions for stays:
- Travelers “Immunized by Covid-19” now follow the same protocol as vaccinated travelers.
Health Surveillance Fee Contribution:
- Children aged six to eleven years inclusive accompanying their parents or legal representative who have a complete vaccination schedule will now be subject to a fixed financial contribution of 5,000 Fcfp instead of 12,000 Fcfp previously, as they do not have the possibility to be vaccinated.
- The implementation of the possibility of a reimbursement of the health package linked to the ETIS certificate to come to French Polynesia in case of cancellation or postponement of the trip, upon request (written/email), within a period of three months, upon production of supporting documents (receipted invoice and ETIS receipt).
Travel conditions within The Islands of Tahiti:
Concerning the new travel measures within the territory of The Islands of Tahiti, the High Commissioner has published on his website the updated measures for the movement of people within its territory applicable from Saturday October 9 to Sunday October 17, 2021:
- The curfew from 9pm to 4am will be maintained on all the archipelagos. The certificate of movement during the curfew is available on the website of the High Commission.
- The lockdown which is currently applicable on weekends in the Society Islands will be lifted.
- Cultural events and shows will be authorized throughout the territory in the establishment receiving public (ERP) with measures of gauge;
- Museums and cultural exhibition halls (except for trade shows) in all of French Polynesia will be able to welcome the public, respecting a space of 4m² for each visitor;
- Game halls and cinemas will be able to receive the public within the limit of 50% of their nominal capacity.
All the other measures are extended.
Until Friday, October 8th included, the measures in force since September 27th are maintained without change. Lockdown will still be in force in the Society Islands between Saturday, October 2 at 2 pm and Monday, October 4 at 4 am.
Order HC/7554/CAB of September 23 has been amended as follows:
Nautical charter and pleasure cruising may resume with a specific protocol for their activity for cruises departing from the Windward Islands and Leeward Islands with respect for barrier measures:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory from 11 years old;
- Minimum distance of 1 meter maintained between each person or each group of less than 6 people coming together or having booked together;
- Festive events or events during which the mask cannot be worn continuously are prohibited.
- This concerns travel between the islands of Tahiti and Moorea.
- Inter-island travel is permitted for passengers with a complete vaccination schedule.
Find the updated Entry and Stay conditions les conditions hereafter and on our website: www.TahitiTourisme.com/coronavirus. Please note that they are subject to modifications.
Important: registration on www.etis.pf must be filled between 30 to 6 days the latest, prior to departure.
Our team is of course at your disposal for any question and will assist you every step of the way.