Amazing dives in Moorea, Rangiroa & Fakarava
Tahiti, Moorea, Rangiroa, Fakarava
(15 days – 14 nights)
Have I died and gone to scuba diving heaven?
Explore the undersea diversity of the high mountainous islands of the Society Islands of Moorea to the low lying drift adventures of Rangiroa and Fakarava. Fakarava also features a UNESCO Biosphere protected area inviting you to dive amongst canyons of coral and thousands of jewel colored fish.
The experience of a lifetime!
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 20 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included)
- 3 nights accommodations on Moorea (breakfast included)
- 5 nights accommodations on Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included)
- 5 nights accommodations on Fakarava (breakfast and dinner included)
- 1 night Hotel Manava Suite Resort Tahiti*** – Garden Studio
- 3 nights Hotel Manava Suite Resort & Spa Moorea**** – Garden Room
- 5 nights Hotel Maitai Rangiroa Lagoon Resort*** – Garden Bungalow
- 5 nights Guesthouse Pearl Havaiki Lodge Fakarava – Beach Bungalow
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)
Rate inludes :
- Accommodation mentioned above all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned all taxes included
Rate do not include :
- International flights (available on request)
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid direct to the hotels/guesthouses
– Displayed prices are valid for low season 2019. They are subject to change without prior notice.
– Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.
– Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
– All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.