Amazing dives in Moorea, Rangiroa & Fakarava
Tahiti, Moorea, Rangiroa, Fakarava
(14 days – 13 nights)
Let’s explore scuba divers’ paradise!
Explore the undersea diversity of the high mountainous islands of the Society Islands of Moorea to the low lying drift adventures of Rangiroa and Fakarava. Fakarava also features a UNESCO Biosphere protected area inviting you to dive amongst canyons of coral and thousands of jewel colored fish.
The experience of a lifetime!
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei /Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round-trip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 20 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 free exploration activity in Fakarava
- 1 night accommodation in Tahiti (breakfast included)
- 3 nights accommodation in Moorea (breakfast included)
- 4 nights accommodation in Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included) including 1 night free
- 5 nights accommodation in Fakarava full board included
- Connectivity pack with our partner Tahiti-WiFi (unlimited data)
- Eco-participation for our partner Oceania (NGO for whales protection)
A partir de
Rates include :
- Accommodation mentioned above, all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned, all taxes included.
Rates do not include :
- International Airfare Los Angeles-Papeete-Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid directly to the hotels/guesthouses
– Some special conditions may apply for the festive Season – (ex : compulsory Xmas and/or NYE dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.
– Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
– All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.