Couple retreat at the St. Regis Bora Bora
(6 days – 5 nights)
Enjoy exclusive bespoke services at the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort. Taste the unexpected at The Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges, enjoy the ultimate St. Regis service with its signature Butler Experience and immerse yourself in an island retreat like no other.
The resort features both overwater and land villas including a spa on a private island, a Lagoonarium, a fitness center, five restaurants, and a swim-up bar. Bicycles allow guests the freedom to navigate the 17 hectares Resort and shuttle service to the main island makes it easy to explore Bora Bora.
Whether honeymooning in style, celebrating a blissful occasion, or simply suspending a moment in time with your loved one, St. Regis Bora Bora Resort will be all surprises & delights.
We have curated for you a 5-night-gateway in an elegant overwater suite villa designed in exotic noble woods and Italian marble, with a separate lounge and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom. Glass viewing panels throughout the suite Villa allow glimpses into the turquoise waters below. A spacious terrace with a dining gazebo overlooking Bora Bora’s stunning lagoon completes this picture of tropical elegance.
Book now your ultimate luxury retreat in paradise!
- International flights on Air Tahiti Nui (Moana economy)
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei/Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round-trip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 5 nights accommodation in Bora Bora in an overwater suite villa with daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- St. Regis Butler Service
- Free non-motorized nautical activities & bicycles
- Fitness Club and Tennis courts
- Our connectivity pack with our partner Tahiti Wifi
- Our eco-participation with our NGO partner OCEANIA
- 5 nights The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort***** – Overwater superior suite villa with Lagoon View
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)
Rates include :
- Accommodation mentioned above all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned all taxes included
Rates do not include :
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid directly to the hotels/guesthouses
– To benefit from those honeymoon rates, a wedding certificate not older than 9 months must be presented upon registration. This period may be extended in some cases. Please contact us for further details.
– Some special conditions may apply for the festive Season – (ex : compulsory Xmas and/or NYE dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.