Kia Ora luxury combo in Moorea & Rangiroa
(7 days – 6 nights)
Moorea…Be prepared to be amazed.
The island can be easily visited from Tahiti, either by boat (35 mn) or by plane (10 mn). Because of the short distance that separates Tahiti and Moorea (10 miles / 17 km), it often carries the nickname of Sister island (of Tahiti).
Located in the village of Teavaro, on the most beautiful white sand beach of the island, the magnifique Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort (formerly known as Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort) is almost on every selfie.
This waterfront Polynesian resort offers a beautiful white sand beach, close to the airport (5 mn) and the ferry dock (5 mn), and features 112 bungalows scattered throughout the park and on the lagoon.
Following the first stop on the Sister Island, you will explore an unspoiled atoll at the edge of the world in the Tuamotu Archipelago.
There lies a traditional resort on the atoll of Rangiroa. Be mesmerized by the magnificent coconut grove and the breathtaking view of the crystal-clear lagoon. Welcome to the Kia Ora Resort & Spa where seclusion is combined with elegance and authenticity. Enjoy the luxury of doing nothing but admire the hundred shades of Blue, watch the dolphins playing in the waves or jump on an adventure and explore its colorful underwater world, snorkel with tropical fishes or explore the famous “Blue Lagoon motus” (islets).
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei /Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- All inter-islands transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in Moorea (in a luxury garden bungalow) with daily breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in Rangiroa (in a beach bungalow with jacuzzi) with daily breakfast
- Connectivity pack with our partner Tahiti-WiFi
- Eco-participation for our partner Oceania
Rates include :
- Accommodation mentioned above all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned all taxes included
Rates do not include :
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid directly to the hotels/guesthouses
- International airfare
– Some special conditions may apply for the festive Season – (ex : compulsory Xmas and/or NYE dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.