The Best Diving in the Islands of Tahiti
Tahiti, Bora Bora, Tikehau, Rangiroa & Fakarava
(19 days – 18 nights)
Luxury and adventure all rolled into one exceptional dive package!
Enjoy a luxurious stay and dive exceptional sites!
Meet lemon sharks in Bora Bora, fly with manta rays in Tikehau, have fun with dolphins in Rangiroa and experience adrenaline-filled dives in the 2 passes of Fakarava!
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 20 dives (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 2 nights accommodations on Tahiti with daily breakfast
- 3 nights accommodations on Bora Bora with daily breakfast & dinner
- 3 nights accommodations on Tikehau with daily breakfast & dinner
- 4 nights accommodations on Rangiroa with daily breakfast & dinner
- 3 nights accommodations on North Fakarava with daily breakfast & dinner
- 3 nights accommodations on South Fakarava with daily breakfast & dinner
- 2 Nights Hotel InterContinental Tahiti Resort**** – Room Standard
- 3 Nights Hotel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora*** – Lagoon view Room
- 3 Nights Guesthouse Relais Royal Tikehau – Bungalow Hoa
- 4 Nights Hotel Maitai Rangiroa Lagoon Resort*** – Garden Bungalow
- 3 Nights Guesthouse Pearl Havaiki Lodge Fakarava – Beach Bungalow
- 3 Nights Guesthouse Pension Raimiti – Fare Robinson
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)
Rate inludes :
- Accommodation mentioned above all taxes included (VAT, tourist and service tax), excluding city tax.
- All other services mentioned all taxes included
Rate do not include :
- International flights (available on request)
- Optional travel insurance
- City tax (between 0.6 & 2.20$ per night and per person) to be paid direct to the hotels/guesthouses
– Displayed prices are valid for low season 2019. They are subject to change without prior notice.
– Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
– Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified.
– Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
– All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.