1 piece bluefin or white tuna
Green onions (a handful)
Dried orange peel
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of water
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Fillet the fish and remove skin and bonesRemove any juice from the tomato
2. Add the fillets and the garlic into a blender with the water and mix
3. Season with salt and pepper as desired
4. Finely chop the green onions, dried orange and tomato.
5. Add the vegetables, season generously with salt (or at your taste) and pepper, gently mix.
6. Mix with the preparation.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
Breakfast and dinner included!