Dive & Cruise in Fascinating Fakarava
Tahiti & Fakarava
(12 days – 11 nights)
Cruising aboard the Aqua Tiki II is perfect for divers (and non-divers) who wish to enjoy preserved and secluded atolls.
Comfortably stay aboard the catamaran, enjoy lagoon activities with a professional crew (skipper, instructor and hostess) and discover incredible sites… Choose the duration of your cruise and simply enjoy Paradise !!
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 2 nights accommodations on Tahiti (breakfast & diner included)
- 6 dives per pax with TOPDIVE (Air or Nitrox)
- 6 nights Aquatiki cruise to Fakarava with full board, dives and excursions included
- 3 nights accommodations on Tahiti (breakfast & diner included)
- Prices are in USD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels.
- Displayed prices are valid for low season 2019. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
- Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
- * This package does not include international airfare * Contact us for international airfare options.
- Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
- All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.
Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
- 2 nights – Pension de la Plage – Room
- 6 nights – Aquatiki Cruise
- 3 nights – Pension de la Plage – Room
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)