1kg pork breast
2 spoons Chinese Wine
2 spoons Oyster Sauce
2 spoons Black Soy Sauce
Dried Orange Peel
1. Brush pork pieces with soy sauce
2. In a skillet, heat oil and brown pork pieces on all sides, set aside to cool.
3. Meanwhile, peel and slice taro into 1cm rectangles
4. In the same skillet, heat oil and brown your taro pieces for 1 minute, then set aside
5. Meanwhile, slice pork pieces into rectangles (same as taro)
6. In a separate bowl, mix the oyster sauce, chinese wine, orange peel and marinate the pork pieces into this sauce
7. Take a large deep container, arrange vertically by alternating taro and pork slices, then pour the remaining sauce
8. Steam for at least 1:30min over low heat, adding water if necessary
9. At the end of cooking, place in a dish and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
Breakfast and dinner included!