Firi Firi, Tahitian donuts
500 gms – all-purpose flour
300 gms – sugar plus more to coat
10 gms – dry yeast
25 ml – water
375 ml – cocon
Vegetable oil for deep fry
1. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water. Mix well and leave the yeast aside activate until frothy.
2. Put all the ingredients (including the frothy yeast) in a bowl, you need to obtain a thick and smooth batter.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it in a warm place to rise for 2 hours.
4. Slice the dough into pieces and shape into a figure-8
5. Fry them on both sides until golden brown (2-3 minutes)
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
Breakfast and dinner included!